The Wulff Road Public Library was built in 1988 and served as the temporary center for The Bahamas General Certificate of Secondary Education (BGCSE), before opening to the public in 1994. It is one of the largest libraries in the country and is used as the central processing library. Ms. Marsha Major is the supervisor.
Location and Directions
- Wulff Road and Quintine Alley South.
- Next to Stephen Dillet Primary School.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
A membership fee is paid yearly as follows:
- Grades six (6) to twelve (12) – $4.00
- Kindergarten to grade five (5) – $3.50
Users have access to the following:
- Quiet study
- Book loans
- Internet services
- Telephone queries
- Word processing services
- Recreational reading
- Ms. Marsha Major – Librarian
- Mrs. Penelope Nottage- Librarian
- Ms Lamara Major – Library Associate
- Ms. Dayna Dames- Teacher, Administratively posted
- Mrs. Enith Moss – Security Assistant
- Ms. Shandiera Mackey- Custodian
News and Events